Region Europe is an international program on Europe and its role in the world, pursuing a comprehensive knowledge of the European model of regional integration and the features of the EU as a global actor.
The Program, taught in English, will run from 9 October to 17 November 2023. Region Europe offers:
- 90 hours lesson taught in English, organized in 3 modules: a) Political, economic, social and cultural features of Europe; b) The European way to regionalism: Historical, political, economic features of European integration; c) Europe in the world: EU foreign policy and interregional relations.
- Lectures are delivered by professors of the best Italian and European Universities, journalists, EU officials, MEPs.
- Extra-academic activities: Visit to the European Institutions and NATO in Brussels (if general conditions will allow).
- EUrope from Outside Seminars, on the external perceptions of the EU as a global actor, involving professors from Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas.
- EU Voices Seminars, on the EU seen from its member states, institutions, stakeholders.
More information on Region Europe is available at www.regioneurope.eu